Who are we?
Banque Populaire de Mauritanie (BPM) is a bank created by extension of the Mauritania Leasing approval, from simple leasing activities to those of a universal bank.
It thus developed an activity that began in 1998 and has been for more than fifteen years the only leasing activity in the country, with a market share of over 23% of all medium and long-term financial assistance
BPM, provides individual,professional and business customers with innovative range of products and services for deposit, funding and equity investments.
In two years, the bank has built a dense network of agencies covering the most major cities,with nearly a dozen agencies only in the city of Nouakchott.
- We are deeply committed alongside our customers to help them turn their projects into reality.
- Assure our customers satisfaction by providing services with international standard quality
- Meet the needs of our customers through customised offers including a wide range of services and products in accordance with the principles of Islamic finance.
- Actively participate in the modernisation of the banking sector in Mauritania.
- Contribute to the development of the national economy, by financing investment projects and needs related to the wellness of our customers.
The BPM, which is the islamic people's Bank of Mauritania, aims to remain a reference bank, and to serve its customers and partners.
The Bank culture is based on four corporate values:
Commitment, Proactivity, Creativity and Professionalism.